Legal Practitioners Bill 2012, The Code of Professional Conduct and Qualified Firm regulations
- The draft Legal Practitioners Bill 2012
- The following is a copy of the draft Legal Practitioners Bill 2012 for public to make comments and suggestions. Send input to Mrs. Theresa Pitcairn, at email@example.com, to be received no later than Friday 11 January 2013.
- The Legal Practitionersí draft Code of Professional Conduct 2012
- Attached is a copy of the legal practitionersí draft Code of Professional Conduct 2012 for public input. Send comments/suggestions to Mrs. Theresa Pitcairn, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday 11 January 2013.
- The Draft Practice Regulations for Legal Practitioners
- Draft practice regulations for legal practitioners are posted to enable public comments and suggestions. Send input to Mrs. Theresa Pitcairn, at email@example.com, to be received no later than Friday 11 January 2013.
- 2012-13 Strategic Policy Statement
- The Strategic Policy Statement (SPS) that Government presented to the Legislative Assembly on Thursday, 1 December sets out the policy and financial parameters which will be used to prepare the 2012/13 Budget.
- Premierís Plan for Sustainable Economic Success
For the present and future generations, we must work together to chart a path for sustainable economic success.
- Bill: National Awards
The Premier has called for public input on a bill he plans to bring before the Legislative Assembly that establishes the Order of Cayman, a society of honour comprised of living holders of awards. The proposal also authorises the granting of awards for meritorious services in categories ranging from the artistic to the uniformed services to acts of bravery and long service. Nominations for the awards are to be considered by a committee which then recommends recipients to the Premier. The deadline for input is 16 April 2010. Comments can be emailed to Shari.Webb@gov.ky, subject: Premierís Awards Bill or mailed to:
The Ministry of Finance, Tourism and Development
Government Administration Building
Attention: Premierís Awards Bill
71A Elgin Avenue, George Town
Grand Cayman KY1-9000
- Strategic Policy Statement 2008/2009
- The SPS sets out the policy and financial parameters the Government intends to use to prepare its Budget for the 2008/9 financial year.
- Mid-Term Report
- Cayman Islands Government Mid-Term Report 2007