HEYSC Notice Board
- Cayman Narayana Project MOU
- Details Government’s concessions.
- 16 Days of Activism against Gender Abuse
The calendar of events begins on Nov 25th which is International Day Against Violence Against Women and continues until Dec 10th which is the anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Agenda for the National Consultation Meeting
Friday 16th May 2008 8:30AM – 5:00PM, at the Sir Vassell Johnson Hall, UCCI.
- The Executive Summary of the Draft Cayman Islands National Assessment of Living Conditions 2006/2007
This is the first 25 pages of Volume 1 of the Main Report by Kairi Consultants Ltd. with the National Assessment Team of the Cayman Islands. There are six sections: Methodology, Findings on the Survey of Living Conditions, Other Key Findings, Voices of the Poor, The Institutional Assessment, and Recommendations.
- Consultant Needed to Review Draft NALC Report
The Ministry is advertising for a person to review the Draft National Assessment of Living Report, helping to examine the findings and mould the document into its final form. Consultants shall be eligible for consideration if the person is a citizen or bona fide resident of the Cayman Islands. Deadline for applications: 4pm, Thursday, 24 April 2008.
- National Children and Youth Symposium
The Attorney General and the Ministry of Health and Human Services invite agencies to attend the opening session of the National Children and Youth Symposium, taking place on Monday, 19th February 2006
- Volunteer Needed for the National Assessment Team
The Cayman Islands Government needs a community volunteer to participate in The National Assessment of Living Conditions