These documents are published as PDF documents. For more information read the PDF guidelines.
- Annual Budget Statements
- In accordance with the requirements of the Public Management and Finance Law (2005 Revision), this volume of documents contains the Annual Budget Statements for each Ministry, Portfolio and Office for the 2009/10 financial year. The Annual Budget Statements specify the output delivery and ownership performance expected of the Ministry or Portfolio for the 2009/10 financial year.
- The Annual Plan and Estimates
- This document, which complies with the requirements of the Public Management and Finance Law (2005 Revision), also specifies the expenditure appropriations being requested to fund those policy actions. Those appropriation requests form the basis of the Appropriation (July 2009 to June 2010) Bill, 2009.
- Ownership Agreements
- The purpose of the Ownership Agreement is to specify the ownership performance that the Cabinet and the Board of each Statutory Authority or Government Company have agreed the Authority or Company will seek to achieve during the 2009/10 financial year.
- Purchase Agreements
- In accordance with the requirements of the Public Management and Finance Law (2005 Revision), this document contains Purchase Agreements between Cabinet and each Statutory Authority, Government Company or Non-Governmental Output Supplier from which the Government is purchasing outputs.
- The Appropriation (July 2009 to June 2010) Bill, 2009
- Memorandum of Objects and Reasons