FAQs: Legal Affairs
- What departments fall under the Portfolio of Legal Affairs?
- Please review the list of Government Agencies by Portfolio/Ministry.
- What authorities, boards, and committees fall under the Portfolio of Legal Affairs?
- Please review the list of Public Bodies by Portfolio/Ministry.
- Can I purchase a copy of a law from the Attorney General's Office?
- Copies of laws are for sale at the Legislative Assembly.
- I received a notice that I owe government money. Do I pay at the Attorney General's office?
- These notifications are signed by the Attorney General on behalf of Government; however, the Treasury Department, on the first floor of the Government Administration Building, collects the money.