Invitations to Tender
On behalf of the Cayman Islands National Insurance Company Ltd., we invite tenders from qualified care management firms for the provision of services. The services required include, but are not limited to:
- Care Management and Utilization Review: including in-patient pre-certification review, outpatient authorization, referral tracking and traditional case management services;
- Provider Network Access: including access to wide-range of pre-designed overseas networks with appropriate discounting;
- Medical Claim Administration Services: including knowledge of CPT and ICD coding, enhanced mainframe design, disease management programs.
- Provider Network Bill Review Services and Subrogation Services.
Firms interested in the design of a care management program will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated:
- Have at least 5 years experience in providing the above named services;
- Have a large, established pre-negotiated network which can be further tailored to CINICO’s needs;
- Have the necessary professional staffing to meet the needs of a health insurance company with over 12,000 lives; This includes staff with both nursing and claim management qualifications.
Interested parties should obtain the RFP from the Cayman Islands National Insurance Company Ltd., Elizabethan Square, Phase III, P.O. Box 512 GT, Grand Cayman, B.W.I., Telephone: (345) 949-8101, Fax: (345) 949-8226.
Completed tenders shall be clearly marked “Tender No. CINICO 08/01” and returned in a sealed envelope in time to reach the address on the invitation, to arrive no later than 10:00 am (EST) on October 31st, 2006.
Central Tenders Committee Government Administration Building Treasury Department Elgin Avenue, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands, B.W.I.
Last Updated: 2006-10-10