Forms: Public Service Pensions Board
Forms are published as PDF documents. For more information read the PDF guidelines.
- Designated Beneficiary Election Form
- This form should be used to specify your Designated Beneficiary under the Public Service Pensions Plan. You may choose any person or persons as your Designated Beneficiary, who may receive a lump sum in certain circumstances on your death as specified in sections 44, 61, 63, 64 and 66 of the Law and the regulations. Your spouse and dependent children will receive pensions from the Plan on your death regardless of any election you make on this form. In the event that a beneficiary is not designated, benefits will be paid to your Estate. You are permitted to change your designated beneficiary at any time(section 20(2)).
- Designated Guardian Election Form
- This form should be used to specify a Designated Guardian under the Cayman Islands Public Service Pensions Plan. You may choose any person as a Designated Guardian to any of your dependent children, who may receive a pension or lump sum on behalf of your dependent child in certain circumstances on your death.
- Transfer of Spouse's Pension Election Form
- This form should be used to transfer your spouse's pension entitlement to your dependent children in the event of your death. These transferred benefits will be equally distributed among your children and will be paid in addition to any other pension payable to them.