- Hon Ken Jefferson
- Third official member, Financial Secretary
- Mr. Jefferson was appointed Financial Secretary on 1 November 2004.
- As Third Official Member of the Legislative Assembly, he has overall responsibility for all aspects of the government's regulatory, fiscal and budget management operations.
- Mr. Jefferson joined the Civil Service in 1994 as an Audit Manager. He assumed the position of Assistant Financial Secretary with responsibility for budgetary and audit aspects of the Portfolio in 2000 before being promoted to Deputy Financial Secretary in May 2004.
- Prior to joining the Service, Mr. Jefferson worked in public accounting in both the Cayman Islands and London, England, offices for both Price Waterhouse (now PriceWaterhouseCoopers) and Ernst & Young. He earned his professional qualifications from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) in 1991.