- Mr Osbourne Bodden
- Third elected member for Bodden Town
- Osbourne Bodden ("Ossie") is an active and productive resident of Bodden Town. He has been involved in community service for the past 27 years and is a past President of the Rotaract Club and the Lions Club of Grand Cayman.
- He is currently the owner and manager of Lorna's Texaco in Bodden Town.
- Mr. Bodden completed the Professional Stage exams of ACCA in 1991. In 1994 he was awarded his Certificate of Insurance Practice from the Chartered Insurance Institute. He worked for 20 years in the local financial industry with Ernst & Whinney (now Ernst & Young), Price Waterhouse, the Cayman Islands Government (as the islands' first insurance analyst) and Mutual Risk Management (MRM) as an account executive. He resigned in 2001 as VP of MRM to manage his own business.
- He ran as an independent candidate in 2000 and became a founding member of the PPM after November 2001.
- He is married to Nancy (nee Lewis) and they have three children.