- The 2002 Report of the Constitutional Modernisation Review Commissioners
- HE the Governor Mr. Peter J. Smith, CBE, and the Commissioners, Mr. Benson O. Ebanks, OBE, JP, Mr. Leonard N. Ebanks, JP and Mr. Arthur B. Hunter, OBE present this report for public feedback.
- Map of Proposed Constituencies
- Part of the Report of the Constitutional Commissioners.
- Proposed Constituencies
- A written description of the borders of the 17 proposed constituencies; part of the Report of the Constitutional Commissioners.
- Report from the Elections Office
- The office used its database to assist the Commissioners with their proposal for new constituencies.
- A Draft Constitution
- The Constitutional Commissioners submitted this draft containing the terms of the current constitution and the Commissioners' recommended changes.
- A Speech (2002) by the Minister for Planning, Communications, Works and Information Technology
- The Hon. Linford Pierson states that "with the exception of a few issues which I will highlight in my presentation, I generally agree with the recommended changes submitted by the Commissioners.”
Last Updated: 2005-07-14