- Agency: Police
- Reference: R0712018
- Posted: 27-Mar-2018
- Closing Date: 20-Apr-2018
- Salary: $26,292 - $35,364
- Job Description
Applications are invited for a Receptionist
A pleasant, courteous and efficient person is needed to welcome and direct callers (personal and telephone) at Police Headquarters. The post holder will also be responsible for sorting and disseminating mail, arranging conference room bookings and providing general administrative support to the Human Resources Office and other sections as required.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Welcome and direct all visitors
- Answer and direct telephone enquiries
- Assist with arranging meetings
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources Office
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar, busy environment;
- Familiar with and understand reception duties and telephone systems;
- Able to multi-task and work on own initiative;
- Able to display a high level of maturity;
- Professional and courteous at all times in manner and dress;
- Computer literate;
- An excellent communicator with a clear speaking voice;
- Able to manage stressful situations/people.
- Well-groomed and Dress appropriately in Business attire
Applicants will be subjected to rigorous background checks above what is usually done and will be required to undergo an assessment prior to being interviewed.
Applicants will be subjected to rigorous background checks above what is usually done.
Please submit a completed Government Application Form and Resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Manager Royal Cayman Islands Police Service
PO Box 909 CAYMAN ISLANDS KY1-1103
For application form and job description please visit our website at www.gov.ky/recruitment
Application Deadline: 20th April 2018
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.