- Agency: Education
- Reference: R0842018
- Posted: 13-Apr-2018
- Closing Date: 27-Apr-2018
- Salary: $55,560 - $74,712
- Job Description
Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture and Lands Invites applications for the following post:
The post holder will lead and coordinate the design and development of national strategies and initiatives to raise standards of achievement and improve teaching and learning in the areas of numeracy and mathematics, in primary and secondary government schools.
The candidate must have:
- A Masterís degree or similar professional development experience in education with a focus on numeracy
- A valid teaching qualification, with evidence of a significant focus on numeracy
- Five Yearís successful teaching experience and at least 2 years in a numeracy coaching or consultancy position
- Strong and successful experience in numeracy education and/or policy development at a senior level, and in curriculum development, programme development and the training of adults
- Experience in leading a significant change management agenda at a senior level would be an advantage
A pre-employment drug screen and a Police Records check are conditions of employment.
A detailed Job Description and the Government Application Form are available online at www.education.gov.ky/jobs. Please send your completed Government Application Form, Resume and Cover Letter only via e-mail to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2018
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.