Clerical Officer I (Brac)
- Agency: District Administration
- Reference: R0872018
- Posted: 13-Apr-2018
- Closing Date: 27-Apr-2018
- Salary: $26,292 - $35,364
- Job Description
Cayman Islands Government DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION, CAYMAN BRAC
Invites applications for the following positions:
CLERICAL OFFICER I (TREASURY - DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION, CAYMAN BRAC)
The Department is seeking an individual to assist with the accounting and clerical services for the Treasury and Licensing Section of District Administration. The postholder would also provide customer service for vehicle/driverís licensing transactions.
The applicant must be capable of performing the following duties along with others listed in JD:
- Responsible for the collection of Police Clearance/Report fees, tourist Accommodation Tax, Court/Traffic Fines, Court funds, Firearm License fees and Overseas Medical fees
- Processing of purchase orders
- Process Bi-weekly payroll
- Maintaining files for accounts payable and payroll batches
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for Cayman Brac Museum
- Bi-Weekly visits to Little Cayman for Vehicle Licensing when necessary.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- High School Diploma with passes in English, Mathematics and Accounts
- Ability to operate PC and accounting systems
- Sound computer and analytical skills
- Post holder must be polite, considerate and patient with customers
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM & RESUME TO:
Human Resources Manager
District Commissionerís Office
District Administration Building
P.O. Box 240, Cayman Brac KY2-2101, Cayman Islands
Or via e-mail: DCOfficerecruitment@gov.ky
For application forms and job description please visit our website at www.gov.ky/recruitment The required government application form must be completed in its entirety, incomplete forms may be disqualified.
Deadline for receipt of applications is April 27, 2018
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.