Customer Experience Associate
- Agency: Department of Commerce and Investment
- Reference: R01022018
- Posted: 09-May-2018
- Closing Date: 25-May-2018
- Salary: $29,436 - $39,564
- Job Description
The Ministry of Commerce, Planning and Infrastructure, invites applications on behalf of the Department of Commerce and Investment for the following position:
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
The successful applicant will provide cashier / customer relation services for the Department of Commerce and Investment (DCI) while ensuring that all financial transactions are processed in accordance with the relevant Laws, Regulations and department policies for:
- Trade and Business Licensing
- Tobacco Licensing
- Special Economic Zone Authority
- Liquor Licensing
- Film Exhibition
- Second Hand Dealers
- Penalties and Fines
- Any other revenue collection
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide customer service/interface ensuring to greet customers entering the establishment daily whilst positively promoting DCI services.
- Collect revenue from the general public and issue receipts from the IMSS system for all revenue collected in accordance with the Public Management Finance Law, relevant Laws & Regulations and departmental policy.
- Manage and maintain daily cash float and revenue collections
- Reconciling and balancing of revenue collection/payments/receipts at the end of each day.
- Responsible for ensuring that all revenue collected (cash and credit card) is stored safely
- Ensure that all customers’ information is updated in the IMSS database daily.
- Assist customers' in resolving all related queries, ensuring to provide said information from the procedures or policies.
- Correspond with customers via telephone/e-mail for payment refunds and/or payment shortages.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Successful Applicants must possess the following:
- A High School diploma with 2 – 4 years’ work experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- A high level of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide high standard of customer service to clients on all levels in a professional and courteous manner.
- A high level honesty, self-discipline, professional integrity and confidentiality are essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of financial record keeping.
- Exceptional problems solving and organizational skills.
- High level of accuracy with the ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of various software programs such as Microsoft suite. (Word, Excel and Outlook)
The full job description and application form can be obtained at www.gov.ky. Please submit your application and resume via email to: CPIrecruitment@gov.ky or to:
Chief HR Officer,
Ministry of Commerce, Planning & Infrastructure
5th floor Government Administration Building,
133 Elgin Avenue,
George Town, Grand Cayman KY1-9000
Preference will be given to suitably qualified Caymanians
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2018
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.