- Agency: Judicial Administration
- Reference: JUD011/2018
- Posted: 14-May-2018
- Closing Date: 15-Jun-2018
- Salary: $35,916 - $48,276
- Job Description
The Judicial Administration is now accepting applications for the post of:
To serve court documents on law firms, offices and members of the public in accordance with the Law, attend premises with a warrant of execution or with court documents and enforce orders of the courts and to act as auctioneer at Court ordered sales.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
The post holder must:
- Be a mature high school graduate with good communication skills and the ability to deal with a variety of individuals with tact and firmness;
- Possess excellent record keeping skills;
- Possess public speaking skills and the ability to converse with a diverse range of individuals;
- Be highly self-motivated with a strong ability to work on his/her own initiative;
- Possess strong organizational skills;
- Possess excellent time management skills;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially able to show strong demonstrable experience in Excel.
- Possess a full and valid Cayman Islands Driverís Licence.
PLEASE SUBMIT FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM & RESUME TO:
Human Resource Manager
P O Box 495
Grand Cayman, KY1-1106
Fax: (345) 949-8650
Application Form available at www.recruitment.gov.ky. Job Description attached for easy reference.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: JUNE 15TH 2018
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.