- Agency: Port Authority
- Reference: R02752018
- Posted: 10-Oct-2018
- Closing Date: 26-Oct-2018
- Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
- Job Description
The Port Authority of the Cayman Islands invites applications for the following post:
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, the Systems Administrator (SA) is responsible for management and security of the Portís various IT systems and related infrastructure. This individual will assist with the development and roll - out of all IT related projects and activities.
- Accountable for the continuous operation of all systems and related infrastructure.
- Analysis, development, procurement and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Development of IT systems documentation and standards.
- Monitoring of IT systems to ensure integrity, availability and security.
- Maintenance of networks, servers and applications.
- Second level user support.
- Disaster recovery.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft, VMware, and Cisco.
- At least six (6) years system administration experience.
Benefits will be provided in accordance with the Labour Law (2011 Revision). Preference will be given to suitably qualified and experienced Caymanians. Detailed Job Descriptions and application forms are available online at https://www.caymanport.com/human-resources/.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER, RESUME AND APPLICATION FORM TO:
Human Resources Department
PO Box 1358, 110 Portland Rd, Grand Cayman KY1-1108, Cayman Islands
CLOSING DATE: October 26, 2018
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.