- Agency: District Administration
- Reference: R03132018
- Posted: 05-Dec-2018
- Closing Date: 20-Dec-2018
- Salary: $9.75 - $10.77
- Job Description
Cayman Islands Government DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION, CAYMAN BRAC
Invites applications for the following positions:
The Department is seeking an individual to provide maintenance of grounds of building and roads.
The applicant must be capable of performing the following duties along with others listed in JD:
- Ensure job is of satisfactory standard and completed in timely manner
- Perform any duties as required by Supervisors
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Basic knowledge of what is expected as related to the job, i.e. bush cutting with machete, operating a chainsaw, pole saw, lawnmower, weed trimmer, use of a shovel.
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects
- Ability to follow instructions
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM & RESUME TO:
Human Resources Manager
District Commissionerís Office
District Administration Building
P.O. Box 240, Cayman Brac KY2-2101, Cayman Islands
Or via e-mail: DCOfficerecruitment@gov.ky
For application forms and job description please visit our website at www.gov.ky/recruitment
The required government application form must be completed in its entirety, incomplete forms may be disqualified.
Deadline for receipt of applications is December 20, 2018
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.