- Agency: Education
- Reference: R03422018
- Posted: 20-Dec-2018
- Closing Date: 18-Jan-2019
- Salary: $58,344 - $65,988
- Job Description
To offer specialist assistance to government school students to enable them to achieve their personal goals, facilitate their social and emotional growth, and strengthen their capacities for coping within school and community settings. To provide targeted support to students whose emotional and social challenges require more specialist help than can be offered by the pastoral system, and to act as the designated Child Protection Officer for their schools.
*Required qualifications, experience & special skills include the following:
- Minimum of a Masterís degree in School Counseling or the equivalent qualifications;
- Evidence of (or eligibility for) licensure or certification to practice as a School Counselor within the current jurisdiction of practice or training;
- 3-5 years of experience working as a School Counselor
A detailed Job Description and the Government Application Form are available online at www.education.gov.ky/jobs
Please send your completed Government Application Form, Supplementary Form (teaching post only) and Cover Letter only via e-mail to email@example.com
Deadline: January 18th, 2019
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.