- Agency: Education
- Reference: R03452018
- Posted: 20-Dec-2018
- Closing Date: 18-Jan-2019
- Salary: $66,876 - $75,660
- Job Description
The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands invites applications for the following education roles within the Government school system for 2019/20 academic years commencing early-August 2019
The post holder will identify, develop and implement solutions that address barriers to learning for students within an academy at the High School level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and Qualified Teacher Status from a recognised institution
- An exemplary teacher with a minimum of 5 years’ successful professional teaching experience, the post holder must be able to identify, monitor and develop effective strategies to remove barriers to student learning
- Effective mentoring and coaching skills to improve student progress and teachers’ practice
- Effective behaviour management skills and the ability to resolve conflict
A detailed Job Description and the Government Application Form are available online at www.education.gov.ky/jobs Please send your completed Government Application Form, Supplementary Form (teaching post only) and Cover Letter only via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: January 18th, 2019
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.