- Agency: Internal Audit
- Reference: V010/19
- Posted: 07-May-2019
- Closing Date: 24-May-2019
- Salary: CI$46,488 - CI$62,532
- Job Description
CAYMAN ISLANDS GOVERNMENT
Portfolio of the Civil Service on behalf of the Internal Audit Service
invites applications for the following positions:
The post holder will assist Senior Internal Auditors with the delivery of audit assignments to clients across government. Providing strong internal auditing to evaluate risk management, control and governance processes and providing viable recommendations for improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform fieldwork by following audit test steps and processes, often working alone for routine audit assignments.
- Produce clear working papers to evidence the work undertaken and resulting findings.
- Assist in the development of audit test programmes.
- Contribute to the formulation of recommendations based on the work undertaken.
- Any other duties assigned by the Director or Deputy Directors of Internal Audit Service.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- A Bachelorís Degree in the field of audit, accountancy, business or finance or relevant field.
- The capability to assimilate information and solve problems by collecting and analyzing data.
- The ability to work independently without supervision and to speak, write and present in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
PLEASE SUBMIT GOVERNMENT APPLICATION FORM & RESUME TO:
HR Executive, Portfolio of the Civil Service Box 117
2nd Floor, Government Administration Building
Grand Cayman, KY1-9000
Deadline For Receipt Of Applications: 24th May 2019
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.