- Agency: Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands
- Reference: R01092019
- Posted: 08-May-2019
- Closing Date: 24-May-2019
- Salary: CI$58,344 - CI$78,456
- Job Description
The Ministry of Education,Youth,Sports,Agriculture & Lands
Cayman Islands Government
Invites applications for the following post:
The post-holder will provide high quality operational and strategic human resource (HR) services, support and advice to the core Ministry and its departments and units.
Required qualifications, experience and skills include the following:
- Bachelors degree in Personnel/Human Resource Management or related field. A Masters in HRMS would be desired
- Professional qualification or certification in Personnel/Human Resource Management and/or public policy
- Possess knowledge of modern principals, procedures and practices of Human Resource Management and how it relates to the public sector environment
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience of progressive HR generalist responsibilities with experience and strengths in a breadth of human resource disciplines especially employee relations and HR change management support
- 3 Years’ experience as a strong HR business partner with excellent relationship management skills
- Proven experience in the development of HR strategies/projects, policy and procedural development
- Strong relationship management skills
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office including advanced Excel skills
- Supervisory or staff management experience
- Knowledge of Government’s organisations, procedures and operations including the Public Service Management Law and Personnel Regulations
- Experience with Cayman Islands Government’s HR Information systems (HR-IRIS and ECM)
- Payroll management experience
A pre-employment drug screen and a Police Records check are conditions of employment.
Please send your completed Government application form and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 24th May 2019
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.