- Agency: Tourism
- Reference: R01192019
- Posted: 15-May-2019
- Closing Date: 30-May-2019
- Salary: CI$51,900 - CI$69,804
- Job Description
THE MINISTRY OF DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION, TOURISM & TRANSPORT
The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
invites applications for the following post:
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for providing support to the Marketing and Promotions Unit (E-Business and Research Section) specifically in the strategic creation and execution of all website initiatives, working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
Main Responsibilities include:
- Plans, designs, and executes all websites and ongoing website developments for the departmentís websites; preparing graphic elements as necessary.
- Develop and maintain CIDOT programme sitelets.
- Manage and maintain CIDOT CRM Progam
- Implement all promotions on websites and sitelets.
- Supporting the Departmentís local, regional and international web-based initiatives.
- Staying abreast of the latest web related trends, creative techniques and functionality; providing recommendations as necessary.
- Assist with Customer Relationship Management projects and policies for CIDOT with the provision of staff training when necessary.
- Maintain and manage 12 primary websites and 20-24 sitelets including event and promotional.
Applicants should possess:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive internet experience with websites and digital marketing.
- A minimum of a Bachelorís degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Sciences, Tourism, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Professional Certification in Electronic Business or Commerce.
- Proven track record of Project Implementation.
- Good understanding of Marketing, E-Business, Web Development.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, the Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 2000 and XP or Mac proficient.
Personal Attributes to include:
- Strategic Focus.
- Leadership ability and project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver quality results with demanding deadlines.
- Responsible individual, requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM & RESUME TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES ATTN: RECRUITMENT
CAYMAN ISLANDS DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM
Government Administration Building Box 134
Grand Cayman KY1-9000
For application forms please visit www.recruitment.gov.ky
Deadline for Receipt of Applications:
30th May, 2019
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.