Personal Assistant to the Clerk of Court
- Agency: Judicial Administration
- Reference: JUD05/2020
- Posted: 19-Jun-2020
- Closing Date: 03-Jul-2020
- Salary: CI$48,816 - CI$65,664
- Job Description
The Judicial Administration is now accepting applications for the post of:
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CLERK OF COURT
To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Clerk of the Court across the whole range of functions, including work that may be of a paralegal nature.
Education, Experience and Skills:-
- Associates degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Paralegal Certification desirable
- Must be experienced in event organization and/or the coordination of meetings/diaries
- Strong use of Microsoft Office - Word/Excel/Outlook
- Candidate must possess a strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strong knowledge of English Grammar with an equally excellent ability to write, comprehend and edit documents
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload, prioritize tasks and assignments to meet work standards, while displaying excellent organizational, time and management skills.
- Ability to spearhead planning of court-related events and functions
- Clear and effective communication skills both verbally and in writing is required
- Knowledge of the workings of the Court/Judicial Administration would be an advantage (or ability to acquire that within a short space of time).
PLEASE SUBMIT FULLY COMPLETED CIG APPLICATION FORM & RESUME TO:
Chief Human Resource Officer
A pre-employment drug screen and Police records check are conditions of employment
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: JULY 3RD, 2020
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.