- Agency: Education
- Reference: R0402017
- Posted: 17-Feb-2017
- Closing Date: 02-Mar-2017
- Salary: $63,684 - $73,860
- Job Description
The Ministry of Education, Employment and Gender Affairs of the Cayman Islands invites applications for the following education roles within the Government school system for the 2017/18 academic year
To provide professional psychological services, including assessment, diagnosis, treatment, consultation, crisis intervention and support services to students within government schools and/or the Early Intervention Programme
- A Masterís Degree in Educational Psychology or Clinical Psychology with Educational Psychology (or a PhD in Educational Psychology in jurisdictions where it is a requirement for licensure)
- Be eligible for licensure/certification within their current jurisdiction of practice.
- Minimum of five years supervised experience in either educational or clinical settings is needed.
A detailed Job Description and the Government Application Form are available online at www.education.gov.ky/jobs and www.recruitment.gov.ky. Please send your completed Government Application Form and Cover Letter only via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.