Recycle Christmas Trees
Residents in Grand Cayman are reminded to drop-off their natural Christmas trees for recycling.
The Department of Environmental Health (DEH) collects the trees and turns them into mulch which is provided free to the public. This benefits the environment by keeping the trees out of the landfill.
Residents can drop off their trees at the following locations:
- Ed Bush Stadium, West Bay
- George Town Cricket Field
- The drop-off area at the entrance of the GT Landfill
- Spotts Dock, Savannah-Newlands
- Entrance of Frank Sound Road
- Front of George Dixon Park, East End
The date for mulch collection will be announced at a later time. Residents are urged to drop-off their trees so that there will be enough mulch for everyone.
For more information, contact DEH's solid waste unit at 949-8793 or Tania Johnson at 244-4152.
For further information contact: Kenisha Morgan