Be Counted Now!
After more than a month of non-stop counting, time is running out for Cayman Islands residents to be included in Census 2010.
"Enumerators have done well covering the majority of households in the past five weeks. However, there are still some people left to be counted. Over the next two weeks we will focus our efforts on reaching out to those households," Economics and Statistics Director Maria Zingapan said.
"If an enumerator hasn't come to your door yet, you can call your district census office to make an appointment. Especially if you are going away for the long weekend, please contact us before week's end so we can count you in," implored Mrs. Zingapan.
"We are also reminding residents who may still be reluctant to be counted that it is a legal requirement to answer Census questions," Miss. Zingapan concluded
To make an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the district census offices listed below.
District Census Offices
- Weekdays and Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- George Town: Paddington Place, 946-5107 (Daisylyn Chin or Selburn Christian)
- West Bay: Centennial Towers, 914-7864 (Nicole Emmanuel-Jones or Theodore Thompson)
- Eastern Districts: Countryside Shopping Village, 949-9229 (Adolphus Laidlow or Michael Godfrey)
- Cayman Brac and Little Cayman: 948-0940 (Chevala Burke).
For further information contact: Cornelia Oliver