- Total cases under investigation for dengue since the beginning of the year: 82
- Since the last update as of 30 November 2012, there had been 9 new cases under investigation.
- Total results received for 67 cases (14 results received this week-only 4 were positive indicating physicians are testing to rule out dengue) 31 positives and 36 negatives; 15 cases with results pending.
- Of the 31 confirmed positive cases, 11 have reported a travel history to endemic countries while 20 had no travel history, suggesting that they acquired the dengue locally.
- Out of the 11 with travel history, 6 from West Bay; 3 from George Town, and 2 from Bodden Town.
- Of the 20 without travel history, 16 from West Bay, 2 from George Town and 2 from Bodden Town.
- Distribution of all confirmed cases: West Bay 22, George Town 5 and Bodden Town 4.
- Total hospital admissions: 24 (12 confirmed cases, 6 negatives and 6 pending results).
For further information contact: Yvette Cacho