Nominations Needed for Honours List
Do you know someone who has made an exceptional contribution to the Cayman Islands or British interests? Someone who stands out for sustained and exceptional achievement and service?
Honours are an opportunity to recognise people who have given exceptional and selfless service over a sustained period of time and are given to people from all walks of life and all sections of society.
The Prime Minister’s priorities for the Honours system are:
• creating jobs and economic activity for the United Kingdom, and supporting a global, outward-looking Britain;
• supporting children and young people to achieve their potential, whatever their background;
• aiding social mobility, enhancing life opportunities and removing barriers to success;
• giving time to improve their local community; and
• working to tackle discrimination in all its forms.
More information on the Honours system, nomination forms and guidance on submitting nominations can be found on the following web page:
You can send nominations directly to the Royal, Ceremonial and Honours Unit, part of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in the UK.
The deadline to receive nominations is close of business on the 19th May (UK time). Nominations can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Royal, Ceremonial and Honours Unit, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Room KG.02, King Charles Street, London, SW1A 2AH
Alternatively, you can send your nominations to the Governor’s Office by email email@example.com or post to Suite 101 Government Administration Building, Grand Cayman KY1-9000, by the earlier deadline of 11th May.
For further information contact: Jamie Hicks