You can make a complaint:
- In person at Fire Services (Central Station, 148 Owen Roberts Drive)
- By telephone (345 949-2276)
- In writing to:
- Chief Fire Officer
- Fire Services
- P.O. Box 1804
- Grand Cayman KY1-1109
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Fire Services's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff
of the Fire Services may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2008-12-15