P: (345) 244-2152 / (345) 244-2419
F: (345) 945-1746
Mrs. Judy Powery
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Ministry of District Administration, Tourism & Transport
- In writing to Mrs. Judy Powery, using out standard mailing address
- By Phone, Fax or Email
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Portfolio's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff or Portfolio may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.